Pages

Sunday 11 September 2016

5th to 10th

Untitled
Can't see a full length mirror and not take a photo of myself.

Untitled

I don't always post my vlogs here but I had a couple of photos to add to this one. But there are more on my youtube if you're interested. I've taken to just filming little clips here and there and then stringing them together for a video that is over 4 or so days. I'm sure I'll change my mind again soon and start vlogging differently but whatever, this is working for now. Anyway, here is a vlog. In which I finally get a 2 year old tattoo finished, pine after stuffed toys and look lovingly at my fluffy pets.



That tattoo was the third Will ever did and the first on a person that wasn't him so obviously it wasn't very good and we didn't finish it first time around either. I wanted to leave it well alone for at least a year to calm right down before fixing it (some of the cloud was a bit raised/scarred but is soooooo much better now, nice and healthy again. Remember only his third tattoo plus a load of other junk happened that day that made it ridiculous) so we left it and then I decided that I didn't want him to fix it anyway. I wanted to keep that little piece of his tattoo history as it was. So when we did finally get around to working on it again (only 10 days off of it's 2 year anniversary!) we just coloured the rainbow. And we decided to go with hand poked so it would blend with the bad machine work better lol. Obviously hand poke can be amazing and solid but it's also a nice way to get the dotty effect that Will did on this. Wow, ramble.

Untitled
Toys R Us is always a good time.

Untitled

Look at this cool moth. I know moths get pretty cool but I don't see such big ones very often. She isn't sitting in the best spot but you can totally see how they'd blend right in with those colours and weird shapes. Nature's so clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment