Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

Birthday

Untitled

It was my birthday on Sunday so here are a bunch of photos I took on a bunch of different cameras.

UntitledUntitled

I spent the morning of my 27th birthday sticking stickers all over the back of my phone. Will's phone got upgraded so I've second hand upgraded to his old one which now means I have a front facing camera which means I'm taking a lot of photos of my face these days.

Untitled Untitled

Tasty tasty breakfast.

Untitled

I thought our Polaroid was empty but I randomly checked it the other day and it had a few photos left so we used them up. It's very much expired. I bought the film in a supermarket just before I found out they were going to stop making it.

Untitled Untitled

There were lots of snacks.

Untitled Untitled

Will discovered he could still do headstands.

Untitled

Last ever Polaroid.

Untitled

We made pot sticker dumplings. It was nice sitting together folding away and now we have a stash in the freezer. We used this recipe but with spring onions instead of shallots and went a bit freestyle with the folding.

Untitled

Will made me an incredibly tasty cake. Chocolate sponge with white chocolate chunks sandwiched together with chocolate buttercream topped with cream cheese/sour cream frosting. For some reason the icing leeched all the colour out of the smarties but that turned them kind of pastel which was pretty. Also there are tiny sugar dinosaurs!

Untitled

Presents!! Such a good selection, much thanks to all the lovely present giving folk. Will made me an ugly unicorn patch. I love ugly unicorns so much.

Untitled

And next weekend my parents are coming for a visit for second birthday weekend, yay!!

1 comment: